lundi 11 avril 2011

What I have seen to date

What I have seen to date, ambivalent stories and ambivalent people, I am becoming ambivalent too…face the gray propagandas…fog around and dust on eyes.
What I have seen to date, heroic people of me, incredibly were unified, strappingly were unanimous to topple the so hated benalist regime. I won’t say Benali, because if he has succeed to seed his grimy power alongside his oppressed policies which has reached the epidemic level, that he didn’t it alone, a big clan and big heads of lobbies have lend the bighearted hand. I didn’t expect that so fast he will be collapsed. It warms the hearts but this event devastates me from time to time because I knew if something good or bad goes so fast, that means something out of the blue is waiting.
More impressed, the revolutions started to be contagious, all over the Arab world. Riots started to rise one after another, enthusiastic words you hear: who’s next? Any dictator there? Any corruption exists there? Let’s dismiss it.
I will not take much talking about our revolution, everybody knows, what we don’t know, its fruits…
Results are still blurred…
Yet, The gloomy face of revolution, what I have seen to date, and please do not reveal what I am coming to say to anyone, my people are no longer unanimous, my people have been split into small pieces, shutttt..it seems that again we started a new puzzle, New issues…I can see bodies playing the batman, others looking for abusing from liberty as much as they can, it seems the last chance that will not last…so we hell do as much as we hell can…we do abuse. Yes, it is easy and funny and the best time ever.
The journalists, stars sparkling with juicy readings…
The employees, poor victims with unsatisfactory payroll, more impatient than jobless…
Democrats, VIP with pitiful islamiphoby... indirect insights of exclusions…wasn’t opted by their dictator formers?
Businessman, flourishing benali days, oops!
In brief, all are vigilant, vigilant sometimes to take advantage wherever there is a piece of bread.